There are many reasons why you might want to paint your cabinets, bookshelves, or furniture. Some customers want a custom look and to be able to choose the paint color versus settling for what options present themselves at the store.
You may have aging and scratched items around the house that could use the refresh that results from a new coat of paint. Or, if you simply don’t want to purchase new items to replace outdated colors or styles you can opt for a professional paint job.
One of the most popular services that we offer right now is cabinet painting. Here are the top 3 reasons homeowners choose to paint their kitchen cabinets.
- Costs Less – The number one reason homeowners opt to paint cabinets instead of replacing with brand new ones is the price. New kitchen cabinets can cost upwards of $30,000 to $50,000 while hiring a professional company to paint them is on average one tenth that price, depending on the size of the kitchen.
- Faster Than a Remodel – Painting your kitchen cabinets gives them an instant face lift. Consider this. According to an HGTV article, the typical full kitchen remodel can take between 3 and 5 months while simply repainting your cabinets can take as little as a week.
- Custom Colors – Another big perk of painting cabinets is that you get to choose the exact shade of white, gray, cream, blue, green, etc. paint that you desire. With new cabinets you are limited to the set list of cabinet colors produced by the manufacturer.
More Furniture Painting Opportunities
- Bookshelves -Built in bookshelves are a coveted architectural feature. One way to make a statement is to paint your built ins with either a contrasting color or the same shade as your walls or trim.
- Tables and Chairs – Why stop at bookshelves and cabinets? You can have your tables and chairs professionally painted to coordinate with your space.
- Bathroom Vanities – Painting your bathroom vanity is such a fun way to add a splash of color to the space. Even builder grade cabinets can be painted for an instant upgrade. It’s recommended to use a high gloss or semi gloss paint finish in the bathroom for easy cleaning.
Turn to a Pro to Paint Your Cabinets
Flowers Painting provides professional interior painting services to the Charlotte and Winston-Salem/Greensboro areas and those services include furniture and cabinet painting. It’s not easy to find a painter that can handle the level of skill needed to execute a flawless finish on furniture, but we have the skilled painters to handle the entire gamut from chairs to bathroom vanities.
About Flowers Painting
Flowers Painting is a full-service interior painting company that services the entire Charlotte metro area including Mooresville, Huntersville, Davidson, Concord, Rock Hill, and more. We recently added our second location in Winston-Salem, NC, and service the entire Winston-Salem area, including Kernersville, High Point, Clemmons, Rural Hall, Tabaccoville and more. Flowers Painting provides full painting services including color consulting, interior painting, faux finishing, textured walls, cabinet refinishing, interior stairs, handrails, and more. To see pictures of our finished work be sure to visit our website gallery.